Jesus Diamante & Lolita Day

[Alice in Wonderland Collection <3]


I LOVE Jesus Diamante.
The one of my favorite brand with Moi-Même-Moitié, Angelic Pretty, BtSSB, Excentric ...
Yes I'm unfaithful with clothes. It's my sin :p

But I laugh when I see some girls who are in love or buy something especially because it's "THE" brand ... Even if sometimes it's tasteless or doesn't look good on them.

I went to look yesterday the JD web site and ... Horror!
Except the new print with flowers (how I hate JD prints >< )usualy I like the models, especially for shoes ( even if it looks to "luxury prostitute" or "kept woman" lool )
[ Prints ...]

But the most horrible ( for me ) are the "Sabots" ....
At this time it's very fashionable, you can check for Chanel or any shoes store at Paris ... Sabots with hight heels .... When I think ... I bought sabots 2 years ago ...




I was in advance AGAIN ! I loved Dita Von Teese and pin-up look, but impossible to find a " Bibi" ( the mini hat), I wanted mini-crowns and impossible to find too .... and now everywhere even at Claire's -_-" *suicide*
Before my family and friends " It's not fashionable, you're too excentric" ... Yes but NOW it's FASHIONABLE ... Fululu was just in advance , and I **** others. 8D


[ I love tiaras and crowns so much >3<]

[Mini hat and rond Headresses]

[ My fav' Bibi from Spain *o*]



[Bibis from Claires]


At this time I'm in a "Dita" period again, I don't know why XD
I'm so fan of "Bibi" the 50's mini hats >~< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vtEl-mvdyHE/TAqjJRA8LtI/AAAAAAAAAXY/cGFkX8XROlY/s1600/10632_1263057818463_1290246636_30802308_1769276_n.jpg">


Today I was the Lolita Day ... But sincerely ... I don't care
I don't saw something changed lol.

2 commentaires:

  1. raaah c'est relou de trouver des bibi en france è_é, le mieux c'est encore ebayUK

    RépondreSupprimer