Baby Fululu & Koala: New adventure + New Characters

Today, I finished an adventure started in july,
speaking with a friend ( My "lovely" Audrey , spécial dédicace pour toi dear XD)
We had the idea of this adventure.



The new Adventure : The DL Tower~

BBF tries to speak with the "guardian" of her love,
who is exploited like a little chinese.


To speak is not enough,
ok, tries with present.


Of course the guardian is grumpy and narrow-minded...
(If not, the life is not funny !)

...and BBF is tired to be patient, diplomatic and nice.

Jump my Rapunzel ~



It's high ...

The enemy's tactic

BBF is still a bit too much naive...(maybe stupid ?)


An evil person, will be always evil ...


...to satisfy his needs



( BBF Looks like a monkey XD)

The enemy prepares the attack ....
And BBF is still a bit clumsy ....(Fortunately?)


Escape ~

[END]


Now I've the honnor to introduce 2 new characters


 Patrisam



A good friend of GPKoala ...
But Baby Fululu can't bear her.
This siamese calls BBF's love darling, hubby ...
No No No ! BBF is super jealous >_<

Chinese girls are a bit like these cats,
smiling in the face, little pest in the back ~


Frogisen

I will tell you his story:
I shown to my Darling Patrisiam and he asked me:
"And Sisen?"
I said:
"But ...Sisen didnt bother me"
But ...I must admit finally,
I like this idea, could be fun to draw him
and it was indeed !
He should be honored to be here ( xDDD):
He is the only one in this comic to be
here only because he could be nice ~ =3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire