Fashion School 2nd year vol.11: Fashion design

Today: Fashion design, we continue our dossier for suits.

I love fashion design, because 
I can bring my Love: The lasptop,baptized "Kaya" 
by my classmate Camille x)


I finished the bio and the collection of the brand selected


The focus and details
With the customers.
I'm still waiting for the agreement of some girls =_=
If some gals wish to help,
I'm totally agree if you wish to send me photos of you in MmM ~ <3
Or course, I will put you name.


Personal world,
Teached advised me to put a big photos with sweet colors,
sweeties and cakes ....
Me who don't like food or "delicacies". ._.



Historic part, I still must add a second page.

 Homeworks for today, Color range,
but the teacher wants me to change it ;_;
He wants softer and pastel colors .

 After school I went to see the wedding shop: 
Pronuptia,
They change the dresses often and I do love to drool front the models
<3

This one made me think of the Ao Dai, 
the traditional dress in Viet Nam <3 <3
I do miss Saigon ;_;

I dont like the top but the train ... *o*


My favorite dress  *melts*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire