Days recovery

Since last Wednesday I'm sick ...Again.
Impossible to be cured with my first cold, I get a virus over the cold =_=
One more thing  and I peg out ._.

I planed to go to school tonday (Monday)
So I continued my suit, was the homeworks fot today in patter making.

 But I was so bad ._.
Darling woke me up 3 times today ! 
@_@
Impossible to wake me up  earlier.


 Finished but I must work on it,
So many mistakes, and  missed things ;_;
But, when I wanted to sex the collar, HORROR!
Impossible to remember how to do ... Or simply how to do, 'cause
with the baby sitting the afternoon I can't attend to the lessons
the afternoon, when the teacher show us, how to see some "new" parts, 
like a suit collar.
Of course , my classmates was unable to help me ~

 Before to be totally out, I went with my mother to "Le Marché Saint Pierre",
front the basilica " Le sacré coeur" in Paris.
It's the district where there are interesting fabrics shops and other cheap clothe's shops.
I've chosen a woolen with 60% cashmere and 40% wool
for the most important part of my personal suit and skirt
and pink satin .
I think I will take an other fabric like silk veil or something like that
for other ruffles *o*

 Just a pic because my rabbit is a wonderful model XD
Super calm, I can take 2, 4, 6 photos and he doesnt move....
if he has something on the head XD
(I think he becomes gay ...Only playing witj my father and Dad ._. )
Outfit:
Bow: Jesus Diamante
Fur: 100% natural XD

 I drawn 2 new adventures:

Apollo's Body, 
but bad drawings >< I don't really like this one

And ... Untitled XD
But I love this one , especyally the strip
with the Patrisiam's face ~ x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire