Halloween Party @ Tokyo Decadance

Happy Halloween everybody ~!



I went to the Toky Decadance Halloween Party Special 5th Anniversary
in Paris.
This time : Heaven & Hell


 [Before to go ]

 Unfortunately, because of school,
I didnt have enough time to made an special outfit =_=
So I mixed my Wa-Lolita top with my victoria skirt and a obi bought 
at Tokyo the last summer.

[In the Heaven, Angelus x) Made me think of  GPKIS's Song with Selia :p]
There were 3 rooms:

The Heaven,
the most quiet room 
The Purgatory,
the main room with the stage
&
The Hell
the smaller and the most noisy




 [The Purgatory]



 [Itchi go, me & Maleen]


 Outfit:
Top: made by myself
Skirt: From London
Obi-Obiage-Obijime: From Tokyo
Hair and makeup: myself.


[Coco, Kengo & Selia]


[Con mi Chiquita Andrea~ <3]


 [ With Stella ~ ]

In the middle of the evening, a Drag Queen I see often during TD usually,
is came and asked me a photo with him.
I had nothing against it till he stuck to me
and passed his hand behind my back
(like darling to make me stand up straight)
T___T
He took the photo 3 or 4 times because it didnt worked
Geeze ......


[Selia singing The phantom of the Opera]


[French Cancan]



[I dont remember this melody but I know >_<]



[Part 2]


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

[5th Anniversary]

Yeah~! The 5th Anniversary of the Tokyo Decadance
Parties is celebrate in Paris, not at Tokyo  hehe *super proud*



After the cake, an other "present"
A mini Kaya's concert =^.^=


[Singing Chocolat]
Sayonnara ~_.V


[ I don't remember the title of this song XD]



Kaya is a beautiful slut-Drag Queen x)


This TD was not bad but not the best ^^"
At the same time I was tired and my neck was painful XD

2 commentaires:

  1. et même pas j'ai droit au "<3" moi >o< pffffff alors que je t'ai sauvé des griffe du drag queen a la moumoutte mal rasé >.<

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. un spécial ppour toi ici <3 <3 <3 >3<

    RépondreSupprimer