Fashion School 2nd year vol 8

Next work at school is the personal suit dossier.
We choose a brand/designer
+
Historic Times
+
Some thing of our personal world

=
50 researchs for volumes
+
5/6 colors
+
5/6 fabrics
=
6 suits design

I took Moi-même-Moité for the brand,
enough simple
to add the 18th for the historic part
I didnt choose the "things" of my world, but I'll see later
I would like design something elegant bus with some lace,
a bit pretty like MA*RS but less "slut*
=_=

Ah, we had the "class photo" today at school, 
it's the first year they organize this.
In honnor or the 170th anniversary of school...
They took photo of each other alone,
and a big with all the class and our 2 main teachers.
the photographer " ahh you dresses up like that especially
for the photo ?"
A class mate " Her ? No she comes everyday like taht xD"
...The photographer put me front ... in the middle ! T____T
I'm usually all in the back on the corner with the tall 
guys ...And I prefer >_<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire