Going back school

7~11~2011

Yeah ~~ I am finally back at school ._.
Still pain in ear but ....

Outfit of the day:
JSK:Metamorphose Temps de Fille
Blouse: Taobao
Bow: Jesus Diamante
Shoes-socks: off brand

I arrived at school, and,
TADAAA~!
The teacher was not here because sick XD
So, we left  earlier and it was very calm and not stressfull~


Unfortunately the afternoon was eventful ~
The youngest sister has classical dance lesson,
we almost have to run after school x)

After homeworks and waiting for her sister, 
the eldest played with her friend with mye 3DS x)



 Dad got my package this morning,
I finally got my corsets !!!
I had to send back them, because was right not the right size >_<


*_*

Underbust, this one is very straight,
I have small waist and "large" hips, 
it doe not really fit to me ><

Overbust~
I do love this one; it is very elegant,
perfect for parties or evenings.

Underbust, 
very simple, perfect for the daily =)

I am glad, they were cheap and the quality is pretty good.
It is a bit long to wait if it is not in stock,
but you can contact the staff easily and they reply quicly .


2 commentaires:

  1. tu les as eu où les corsets ? ça fait loooongtemps que je dois en acheter d'autres -_-
    les baleines sont en métal ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ils sont super et pas chers, c'est sur corsets.fr =DD tu as sur FB aussi , il y a un corset du jours a moitié prix voire plus c'est intéressant !

    RépondreSupprimer