Normal Life and F-ing Lolitas rules

6~11~2011

Finished to add blings on my 3DS case hehe~



I was taking a break, reading the Gothic & Lolita Bible,
just realized:
Socks are in the place ~!

Sweet, classical, goth lolita... Short socks without tights are pretty fashionable, sooo lolita. But 6 years ago when , ME, I wore the same socks, same way, I had all the loli girls of the forum who criticized it. I was just in advance bitches ~ now you all do the same !


It is a bit tirring.
Jesus Diamante opened around 2007, so hime gal fashion around the same time too.
I was already looking for similar clothes in France , and Vietnam ( because I went over there in 2008)
Impossible for me to order on web so, I was not able to really dressed up like that ><
But still, I was one of the first in France.... And now it's  totally " cool"

I was still in college, and looked for Bibi ( Mini hat like Dita, 35's 40's time) and mini tiaras
=> IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!
I bought my first Bibi in spain, in a wedding shop.
Cost me a lot ><
and, 1 year later,
I found many tiaras and bibi at Claire's , accesorizes ... EVERYWHERE 

Pin Up and Dita are very popular lately,
I loved them, I was 15 ....
=_=

I am always in advance, when I wear " OMG ?! what are you wearing ?!"
and after them wear the same ._.


Lolita are basically for being out of "standars"
but girls set their own rules, you are not free at all, you get back what you wish to avoid.
Eh girls ! Be less stupid ! Be open minded ~
I never look for new trends, only try to find what I love.
Fuck you people ._.


Had a walk, because I an sick of being sick lol, 
staying at home and doing homeworks XD
Unfortunately after 10mins outside, I felt pain in ears  ^^"




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire