Sunny saturday

19~11~2011

Today have to do some shopping for the school project.
I would prefer to stay at home but ....

Fortunately it's a sunny day, and warm !
I'm pretty glad :)



Went to the FNAC, and saw the new Assasin's Creed x)
Just thought about 2 guys lol
But my bro' of course already pre-ordered it .


*_*
The Harry Potter Coffret .....
but only the 7th part 1 ! ><
When they will make coffrets with the whole collection,
I'll try and buy .
It's now 10 years I am faithful to the Harry Potter's adventures
 I am bit sad, because it is teh end , 
was my first book without images I read XD

And when you are 10years old, you wait for the letter provided by owls,
wich announces you, you will go to study in an amazing place =DDDD
But no ._.
I am a muggle ;_;

Wanna see it !
But not time , not money =D

I like to walk around Paris

I finally got me UNLIMITED pass for the Modern Art Museum in Paris
I do not really like, but we didnt finished to visit last time.
I think we will need maybe 1-2 more times for.
It is a bit like the Louvre museum, impossible to do with just one visit.

2 commentaires:

  1. Aaaw dont worry girl, i also waited and waited for my Letter fron Hogwarts, but turning 13 i sadly realized that im a normal muggle ._.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. we will creat our own school :p

    RépondreSupprimer