Ichibankao Order Got~ !

10~11~2011


Super busy lately, 
we have to finish the Arianne 5  50th anniversary project
and we started the 19th century project ._.

I got the order I made for Evy and myself on  Ichibankao

The web site is not bad at all, 
and shippings are reasonable.
It's around 700 yen for EMS.

All our order~
as usual I am the one who ordered the most ._.

Eyebrow Concealer,  wish is finally not that useful for me, 
I thought it was like a pencil, but it's actually a mascara brush x)

I never tried the brand Jümily, I'll tell you later if it's good :)
Diamond lash, 
I first tried when I went for the first time at tokyo 2 years ago,
They are the best from me with Dolly Wink

Jill Suart Mirror~
I love the design, but I do not know if teh quality of producs, 
make up, creams, etc, is good or no.
There is Ms.Pute who buy a lot of that brand,
but she is the kind of girl why buy these style of brands only because it's "fashionable" and "luxe" and expensive
doesn't mean the quality is here.

Someone knows?
Someone tried ?
What do you think ?








4 commentaires:

  1. Oh yeah encore une qui a craqué sur Ichibankao, ce site c'est aussi le mal :p

    Pour Jill Stuart à part que c'est cher et que leur package est juste sublime c'est de la bonne qualité. J'ai une crème pour les mains et elle sent divinement bon. Idem pour le lipbalm, j'en mangerais et il fait les lèvres toute douce.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oui lool
    Je verrais quand je serais en chine alors, pour tester, car bon question make up j'ai tout et re tout =_=

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. t'as un projet sur le 19eme siècle ? ça gère !!!
    tu me montreras, obligé XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oui bah là ca gère pas du tout je dois refaire tous mes croquis XD

    RépondreSupprimer