School~

8~11~2011


Teacher was still sick ^^"
We had to finish out top of our costumes.
I fiwed some little things on mine.



* desapointed*
I saw it during allllll my holidays =_=
I can't hold it anymore >_<
It is so so so ugly ;_;
But that's my work, I have to undertake it .


Ariane 50th anniversary project .... ._.

well, since I finished it, I added some blings to my laptop


I played a lot x)





I organized a meeting with friends
to go to see it  and especially have fun !
I watched the trailer, I laughed a lot already.
Then, I checked where we could see it and OMG !
"Minimum : 8 year old" 
WTF ?! 8 !!! xDDDD
No but seriously , poor kids !
Edward smaches the bed during his honey moon !!!!
The both spend their day to do it ! XD
and the doggy , Jacob, will ... Bella's daughter !! XD


We had to stay the afternoon at school, 
so during lunch time,
I went to the Baby, the Starts Shine Bright's shop.
I saw an umbrella and got ribbons x)

I passed front a Mc Do .....I was a bit hungry so why not :)
That's nice, now we could choose salad instead of potatoes !!!!
Much healthy, much yum yum~

We had lunch with some classmates, in the middle of work and costumes lol


The afternoon, whe tried make up and costumes.
Hairdressers students and makeup artists came to help,
will be a school project for them too.



Air Brush !!!
I wish I have it for nails ><





My model :p
took a while to decide where we should put the second blue line XD






Last purchases ~


I am soooo tired, 
last night I slept only 3 hours !
I was pretty tired but ><
Fortunately Hubby came back and we spoke <3
I finally fall asleep,  and did not wish toawake at 6 am  ._.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire