Afternoon with Juju

24~02~2012

I am in holidays, but spent my week to work....
My nerves just let go , 
so I called my daughter to ask to go out and have some shopping in Paris.
Anyway, I need to buy things for school.
Quick outfit,
I did not had the time to dressed up well.

I found this very cute card in a shop~


After a long moment, walking around shops, 
we had a break, I did not have my lunch and since 2 days,
only a break fast lol.
I forgot to take my lunchs and dinners, totally immersed in my work.


It was warmer than the last days,
so we enjoyed and walked around.
We stoped front Notre Dame de Paris,
Ju' had to write some post cards~


Some purchases for myself.
I had a crush for that book ><
I do not have the time read, in calm, but ....
Will be for later <3


I went to Kiko =3



Needed a new one x)


Found a cute card for Darling XD
it called " School of the future fathers"


Bought the Ageha special Kimonos


Just got my extensions by the way~



I am glad , the color matches perfectly with my natural hair,
just need to curl a bit  mine.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire