I am 21~

27~02~2012

What a joy to awake by a lovely message from his love~



Holidays are over  and I have to go back to school
the day of my 21st x)


I draw it in 5minutes =_= and immediatly valided by the teacher,
but when I spend hours on models, often deleted , WTF ?


It is a cool day, we have to prepare the base for our mask,
we will present it for the jury ><


In process~



So much to do

See who started to follow me on Twitter after I published some rules from Satanic Bibles
I actually have that book since my 14 years old ?
And did not finish to read >_<


Presents from mt Brother :p

Hehe <3

Darling ordered my Birthday Present, so I asked him to wait and send me the V-day ones with the B-day one x)
So I will have everything at the same time XD
<3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire