Monday

13~02~2012

I will make a fit~
My design now are too much " provocative"
But but , the told me to be ...
Unfortunately the School's direction wants something "fashionable"
more " podium"
but our class is a bit different, we are working for shows:
Movies, PV, Theaters, ...
So we need to be historic when we are working on Marie-Antoinette

so we got 2 advices, 2 way, we were lost, we did it again
we did bad again, we had to do it again XD

Yeah ... they look like prostitutes but .. :3

We had to stay at school the afternoon, for a "coaching" lesson  x3
Went to buy a sandwich  and  a strawberries pie *_*

Going back home, got my order
for the sweet decoden.


I ordered some fabrics too, 
I do live the purlple one,
I am thinking to make some accesories ... When time.






Present :)

Sparkles *_*


I would like to try now lol.

Today, I stayed late with girls,
so had to cook the dinner too.
One under the shower,
one with me doing homeworks
mash on the fire ....
and  all front the TV for dinner,
watching Dr.Quinn XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire