Baby sitting

 04~02~2012

An other baby sitting tonight, 
I would like to rest but, I have to do my best, 
in my jobs, at school, realtionship.

 I was warm, 
they have a  fire place ! <3
I do like these things, 
it is a bit like in old times.


Organic Foundation  Bourjois

The father works at Chanel, 
and the mother sometimes gives me
some of makeup which is too light,
or sparkling for her :D

Chanel Lips gloss

Chanl powder

Goldy eyeshadow Bourjois

Bourjois blush

Purple Bourjois khol

Bourjois nail polish

I worked a on my fashion design an d fabrics, 
I made some kanzashi =3


This morning~
I hate cold weather,
but it's beautiful <3

2 commentaires:

  1. Réponses
    1. yeah? It's a good product :) I like it ^^
      like the chanel powder, as good as makeup forever powder... I've to admit ><

      Supprimer