Shopping at Baby, the Stars shine Bright

 01~02~2012

We have a lot of work at school,
we finished the pattern making part for the second project, 
and will have soon the pré-jury for the last project .
It is stressfull and I still did not have a "social" life lol

I got my e-mail for the next Baby, the Stars Shine Bright 
Tea-Party the next 19th of Febuary 2012,
then, Mom proposed to offer me a dress as my 21th birthday present
for the Tea Party~
Unfortunately she did not have the time to come and choose with me,
so I went alone after school , quickly.



I asked some advices to Claire, the kind saler ,
I hesitated between 2 outfits.
1: the JSK was the only "potable" in the shop for me lol
I am not fan at all about prints... But I recently
failed XD
It is cream, I would prefer in white but ...
2: A blouse and  A skirt,
I like floral prints but for once the coordination was too much dark.
I could choose a cream blouse, but no one pleased me, 
only the white ones >_<
And with a white blouse, it could not match.




After asking Darling and my personnal 
taste, I chosen the JSK =3

Claire was very sweet to look for me some other blouses etc lol


Had to go to Saint-Michel , 
to my father's job to make a small shopping for school.

Front the town hall, the skating rink 
I did not have the time this year ><


I am not a fan of Star Wars at all, 
but I am curious, and would like to see it in 3D.
We went with Hubby last summer to watch the last Harry Potter in 3D,
it was not that bad so , I wanna try again.



 The Vampire's fan I am need to watch the last Underworld too
*_* !!!




"Angel's whisper in the holy night melody Gabriel jumper skirt "

I had a baby sitting, 
I am a bit tired but, I can't refuse a job, 
better for saving money and prepare the future ~ <3

Then I am working on the fashion design.




I've no ideas my brain is off lol

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire