Christmas shopping

08~12~2012

We planed with Manue,
to meet again today,
she came yesterday already at home
to take the tea, bitch, and dry my tears ^^""

08~12~2012 08~12~2012 08~12~2012
Outfit of the day , Paris oblige ....
Dress, bow, bag: Jesus Diamante
Coat: Liz Lisa
all other: Off Brand


08~12~2012 08~12~2012 
I have almost all the christmas present, 
plus already the present for Chouchoute <3 p="p">
But I still need the one for Justinette 
and X-Mass and 3rd anniversary's present for
Him.
I found an idea, but wished to ask first to be sure,
as usual impossible to contact so need to wait and to go back to buy ><


08~12~2012 
We passed in serveral shop, 
and Manue found her X-mass present, 
got her a Makeup palette x)

  08~12~2012
I found mine too lool
she offered me "silver drops"
I fell in love with , so sparling !!!! *_*


08~12~2012 
Alos, trying the drops, passing by powder I discovered this one *_*
SPARKLINGGGGGG !!!
I think, with all these, 
I am ready to copslay Edward  for X-mas.
Twilight ... I got "impreganted" T^T


We passed at H&M Lingerie
I could not resist and chose a  baby pink lingerie set *_*
Shopping
Shopping
It is something simple ,
for once,
as I ordered some Jesus Diamante dress
in baby pink with small "suspenders"
it will be more aesthetic than white bra.

Shopping
From the web site, in red.

08~12~2012
And a garter belt in black, to contrast and fit with.
Maybe could please someone too :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire