Eve of Christmas

24~12~2012

I had to go to the bank on the morning, 
after visiting kitties, 
but the first one had problem with the machines ( again !!)
So, I had to go on the second one.


24~12~2012
It was a pleasure to walk aroun,
the weather is not cold ,
and there was a small , but beautiful , Sun.


  24~12~2012
Days ago I got the bag I ordered 8D
It will match my clothes bought in China last summer,
and will be usefull for the next trip in China & Taiwan ( maybe, it's an idea)
next summer.


Sans titre 24~12~2012
I decided to do my nails,
it took me 5 hours, more or less -_-
and I failed, I am not satisfied with the result >_<
I will make some modifications the next days.


24~12~2012
We celebrated the eve of Christmas, after my Father came back from job around mifnight.
CHAMPOMY TIME !!



24~12~2012
Chanterelles , chestnuts with prunes and apricots
*_* .... I am in a paradise
* Giggle*


  24~12~2012
This year , I asked money instead of presents :)
Parents gave me with it, a beautiful card with "gems" on and a new bling bling pencil <3 p="p">My Brother and Hubby ordered my presents on teh same web site, based on my wish list lol
so should arrive shortly.

Merry Christmas !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire