Cinema: Anna Karerine

05~12~2012


No internship today !!!
and no girls too, so totall day off <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
05~12~2012
Outfit of the day,
I got the top and the skirt yesterday,
bough from Bonbon Maléfique ^^
It is currently cold , so, could not wear without anything under :s

  05~12~2012
An other movie from a book from my Childhood 8D

05~12~2012
Today, with Mom ,
it is Anna Karenina ,
based on the novel Анна Каренина by Tolstoï 

The way to treat the movie,
is not ordinary.
All the secenes, actions,

taking place at Moscow or Saint-Petersburg 
are in a teather/opera,
it shown the game, the mockery of the high sociaty during the XIXth century.
When the action takes place in the country side, with Konstantin "Kostya" Dmitrievich Levin,
it is in natural background.
People are more natural, less rules, no "étiquette".

I will not tell anymore, 
bette for you to watch, the bacground,
landscapes, costumes,
are really beautiful.
The story is a classic, 
I just wanted to  strangle the Count Alexei Kirillovich Vronsky at the end 8D
Guys are such bastards , 
women can be slutty, but most of the time men.... 

A point wich make me sad/ upset, 
but unfortunately wich is most of the time the case.
* If you do not want to know the end , do not read it lol*

Anna, finally lives with  Vrosky, 
but after few, 
he finally get , more or less bored
by his lover, 
then, pushed by his mom, he will date and other and younger lady.
Free, never married,, so no problem to marry her.
( As Anna was still married, even if she divorced , she could not get married anymore ...)

Anna, desperate, suicide under the train, 
which is a very important element,
it is where she met first Vroski,
it is the link bewteen the different cities
and at the begining we see the accident of a " coalcutter",
I do not even know the right  word in french,
died under the train too.

Well it just reminds me
of such situations we could have lived, or even seen,
like , no one laught about the example XD This is the first I have in mind,
Britney Spears,
Her ex-husband left his pregnant wife, to marry Britney,
then he went to prostitutes and other, then left Brit-Brit too ...

As she said herself

"I would have known,
He did it once before, 
why not once again ? "

That's why sometimes I worry about when people do something once already,
they did it once, the limit has been crossed already, 
so easy to do it again.
And it is more true And this is even more true when it comes to adultery

BREF !

After cine, we went to the Fnac,
I needed to buy presents for girls.

HOBBITTTTTT <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">
05~12~2012 05~12~2012
I spend so much time to that shop when I go .... ><

05~12~2012 05~12~2012
Outside, there is teh christmas market,
and many stand with food,
we stoped to have a break, with hot chocolate <3 p="p">
Back home, the neighbour took
for me my my package 8D

05~12~2012 05~12~2012
For the Flora's Day, parents offered me a  Jesus Diamante dress and top 8D

05~12~2012
As I said above,
also got yesterday the skirt and dress from Estelle ^^

  05~12~2012
I fits me perfectly except the waist of the skirt .... Too large x_x
But will be easily fixed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire