X-Mas before X-Mas

19~12~2012

Today at job, 
the Mom and the girls offered me a
Monster High doll, Draculaura !

19~12~2012 19~12~2012

I am 21 years old and my Boss offered me a Doll ...
Amazing ! XD
I shared what I found on web with girls
because the younger, likes it too.
And they told everything to their Mom obviously -_-"

Was funny , and I have a new doll for my Draculaura's collection ^^"


19~12~2012
I finally got my English Slang book,
I will now be able to understand much better
50 Shades of Grey,
which I did not finish yet -_-
I downloaded in french,
telling I will be faster to read,
but OMG !!
I was so schocked by low level !!!!
In english it is so so ,
but in french it is the worst I ever read !
Even Twilight in french was not that bad @_@

Also, I could expend my vocabulary to
tell some bi....Girls what I thing about them ;)


This night I had a baby sitting,

19~12~2012
After writting a bit my internship repport,
I watched "Brave" with the kitty sleeping next tom me x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire