First post ...And bad news




Hi darlings~!

For this first post I will introduce myself ( a little bit)
I'm a french girl( so , please, excuse me for my bad english) who is living in Paris.
A part of my tastes are on my profile and Myspace etc ... but




I love:

*Gothic Lolita -Gothic-Victorian-Hime-Gyaru...Fashion

*Japan

*Sewing

*History

*Music

*Literature

*Esoterism

*Legends-Myths

(Greek, Celtic, Japanese, Chines,
Egyptian...)

*Wrestling

*...


Why create this blog ?
Because I get my final exam , the "Bac" or "Baccalauréat", one of the most important diploma in France I think ...Every year in June-July , everybody speak about it lol. A little bit bored at the end especially if you're a candidate !! More stress !
A moment ago, I decided to create a blog when I will start my fashion studies.
The September, 17th will be my coming back school. Not anxious ...For the moment lool.
Plenty of time before . x)
It will be very different from what I experienced so far. University is not the High school or College.
And I must think to start a job , because to do Baby sitting is not enough even if I love it.
I've a travel project , which is my exam's present by my family, but I wont tell more , I must to go to the travel agency before, I only organized my stay with my friends for the moment.



Well ...Now a bad new
Jasmine You has passed away.
Hard news for fans and Versailles
We hope to have more news soon.
He was my favorite in Versailles , since Hizaki Grace project.
I can't believe it ...I was shocked when I read it.
A thinking for his family , friends and the band.


I draw it a moment ago

During literature lesson at school lol.




** French Version soon ^^" b/c I'm too lazy now **


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire