School coming back D-30 日本 D-129

I went to the Sacré Coeur (Montmartre) to buy lace ...at the end : 46€ ! ( $65 usd).
Ok lace is beautiful ...But even .
Now I will stop shopping to save money if I want to back from Japan with something good .

Yes it's sure now, I go to Tokyo in decembre ! I will stay 5 days in Ikebukuro.


Why I want to go there ?! o_O

A lot of lolita or french gyaru want to go to Japan (especially Harajuku for lolita and Shibuya for gals) because it's so " cool!" , so " in" , so " fashion"!!! And japaneses are so "kawaii" , Japan is so " sugoiiiii"...HEMM !! xD
Japan is not so perfect x) it's a country like an other, with beautiful and bad sides ^^.

For my part I want to see if I will can "survive" one year in Tokyo during my last year in ESMOD. I will work better my japanese lool , because alone ... one year ...OMG ! lol

I want to do shopping too ! To buy a keitai ( cell phone) , kimono, kansashi ( flowers in the geiko and maiko hairstyle) a DSI xD, art nail , a tokko fuku ( coat of japanese gang like yankee girls , you can see it in the Kamikaze girl (下妻物語 [Shimotsuma Monogatari] ) movie) a lot of magazines of gyaru and lolita , purikura ,visual kei and Takarazuka CDs, host club....oh not ...too expensive actually >.<
*Jesus Diamante shop~ Jesus Diamante shop~ !!! ♪♫ lol*
I'm very impatient =^_^=


D-129 ~<3

























For my travel I made a nightgown , but I am not really satisfied .
I made it in XS size ....and even with it I look like a bag !
I hate american sizes u_u.
So I will re-make it like on the picture lol.






















Today I just realized that ...the september, 17th is soon ...I'm anxious !Fortunately I will go to the school with my Juju >_<. Children grow up too fast x)
D-30

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire