Lolita day [Assomption + Ladurée]

Hey !
We are the August 15th , the "assomption" a holiday in France. It's the day when the Jesus's mother, the virgin, has been "raise to the sky".
The word assomption from"assumere" in latin means "take"- "remove".
For my part I'm atheist, because I grew up in an atheist family and ;
"I believe people should be free, spiritually and should believe in themselves" (I quote the words of a friend, but that's exactly what I think and it is a good English lol),
but I respect all faiths and religions.
The proof, I've in my library, on the same shelf, the Coran, the Bible, the Satanic Bible and a book about Scientology.
Léa and myself we attended to the mass because she is never went to the cathedral of Notre Dame de paris and that I love sacred songs <3.>

I don't know the meaning of "RD" and the status of this man here,but look like a little bit like knights of the temple or the crusaders of the Middle Ages with this outfit.
If you know the meaning , please tell me ^^.
*Fululu loves these legends and stories lol*



A little video of the priests
procession



Inside Notre dame de Paris



The sacred songs *o*



The gothic architecture is wonderful <3>

After it, we decided to take a little "collation" at Ladurée.

Famous brand for the "macarons" lol.



I don't like eat a lot especially sweeties or pastries,

but it's not everyday you come to Ladurée x)

My " tarte tatin" was delicious.

I do love hot chocolate and I test every hot chocolates
in different places in Paris .

It was a hot day, I wanted take a Coca-Cola but:

7€ ($10usd) !!! o_O

So I took a hot chocolate( in the french tradition, very creamy) for the same price.



Because Ladurée's toilet for ladies are very beautiful x)

* http://www.laduree.fr/ *

The only bad thing is that a lot of shop ( even the Japanese library Junkudo lol) were closed .

So the travel agency for the Japan too ...I must back at the agency Monday T_T

4 commentaires:

  1. Merci muchacha pour les photos 8D ! J'ai passé une super journée avec toi *_* !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. De nada =D C'est à remettre =3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Estan muy lindas las fotos :DD me encantaron esa de la iglesia :O

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Muchas cracias Mistress Enemy ^^ <3

    RépondreSupprimer