Paris tu nous ouvres ton coeur ....♪♫ et tes drageurs...( c'est moins glam' déjà)

Good day today !!! =3
I spent the afternoon and a part of the night with Justine in Paris.
(Fululu Mom loves her Juju ...We have spent a lot of time together since 2 years at school ... good and bad moments lol)
After going to the travel agency for my journey in Japan ( I've the dates ...but it's not sure for the hotel ...That's why I'm impatient >_<) and the japanese book shop Junkudo ( Popteen and Aghea *o* ...I know somebody who will be desperate ...again ! lol), we went on the Seine's banks . Good place to read , speak or dream xD


Ahahah Kamihana is narssisic =3


Fululu loves play ^o^

But ,agree, it's normal that men watch a girl like hungry dogs?
To be so disrespectful to say " Hey Miss ! You're cute, good!" and to whistle her .
Women are not an object !
It's our freedom to wear clothes we like !
It's not because a girl wear short skirt or gothic lolita dress that means " rape me".










I was not like it a few years ago....








We wanted to go to a Gothic bar but ...two girls...young...

and me with my "fashion-loli-goth"clothes xD...

We will wait to be with more friends ^^

Because in these places everybody knows everybody,

it's a little bit like in the Gothic Lolita "group".

We must be careful...But we must not to lost our freedom,

to stay at home , to be hide..., we must be proud !

We are in the 21st century SHIT è__é.

*But Fululu is a little bit afraid >_<*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire