Library ...





Flying reserved and stay payed ...all is ok.

So now, I need to organize and prepare everything.

Places, cafes, restaurants, museums, shops where I would like to go; wish list, etc ...
I've a lot of guides about Japan and especially about Tokyo...I've 127days to read,
and take notes lol.
I will succeed .è_é

In 4 years I bought many books about asia >_<.







1: My books about Asia , guides, maps and to learn the languages ( korean, chinese, vietnamiese, japanese.); Japanese novels or about Japan, DVDs and my agendas xDDD

2: Precious japanese mag's, because in France it's very exepensive @o@, 25€ ($36usd or 3342yens !!) for a Gothic & Lolita Bible at Junkudo .
I love Planète Japon( Japan planet) a french magazine about japan ( politic culture fashion ...) very interesting and usual.
POSHH!! and EGG...not so bad but I prefer Ageah and Popteen, more for hime-gals and kyabajos ( Hostesses). <3
Of course ! Gothic & Lolita Bible , japanese and english version =D
Gosu rori better than G&LB for the sewing, easier to understand patterns.

Gothic and lolita punk...So so, like Kera , it's not my favorites.

Nail max.... a real dream !! There are a lot of fabulous models for nails!

And Visual Kei mag's !! I stopped to buy it because ...
There are same things free on the web lool. I buy only when there is my favorite groups.
My favorite is Cure, beautiful pictures. Fool's mate not so bad too ...

Arf ...Only a part of my library ...I love books ... I dream to have the same library like Belle in " Beauty ans the Beast" by Disney <3.

1 commentaire:

  1. hi Kamihana!
    thank you for your commnet!

    You baught my stuff in Paris??

    wow!! thank you so much 8(*^ ^*)8

    Will you come to Japane on December?
    sounds great!!

    where will you come?
    I live in Fukuoka!

    anyway,
    thank you for your comment!
    I'm so happy! 8(*^ ^*)8

    RépondreSupprimer