The beauty & The Beast



Well, I watched TV this afternoon ( yes ! I was enough bad to watch TV !)
and ... OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!! * melting*

I saw ...Something who makes me super happy ( hard today btw -_-" )
The collector edition of " The Beauty and The Beast " !!!!! * super melting *
I will ask it at Santa-Claus for Christmas =D





I'm just crazy in love with this Disney ._.
Why ?

Well, when I was younger, I was impressed by the library. I was just AMAZING *o*
Later, I understood the meaning of the movie:

Understand each other,
Love despite of the differences and the defects of the other,
Love without being subject ( I will always remember " and you, you've a bad temper !" "..." xD)
Love despite of what others say about this love,
Learnt from our own mistakes.

( I must watch it again to say something eles XD)

And, magic Rose + Enchanted castle = L♥ve

I MUST go back to the Disney store at Tokyo or go to the one at the Champs Elysées to find the ring with the rose! Or an other jewel with the rose T_T.




By the way, I'm the only whi find the Adam is better in beast than in prince ? ._.

[ From Deviant Art]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire