Fashion School 2nd year Vol.5+Life

Today, we started at 10:00am !
For a drwing lesson. Watercolor =_=



It's the one which I prefer ... Imagine the others ! It's a horror lol.

Of course, today , STRIKES !!!
So, all paris in A train which passes 1/hour ...

[Paris Saint-Lazare Station]


I went to the Dr. She asked many questions and I got meds !^o^V
But to speak about all these painful things, angain, and at the same time,
I was not good at all at the end ^^".
I wanted to speak a bit ...But the right person was not here .

But I found this in my bag:




We got it with Evy the day when we went to the chinese distrcit,
Plane sweeties XD

By the way, I'm working on my 10 fashion models for the fashion design lesson,
and I looked for some idea on Gothic & Lolita Bible, I found, again , this jewel website: 10-ct

At this time I'm obsessed by rings ._.
So, I'm went to watch, because, thinking, better to pay 300€ a beautiful ring, with good quality, than a "toy" like the "Beauty & The Beast" ring , in plated gold ( I would like the same in silver ... I prefer silver XD) for £75 !!!! XD

BUT ... DRAMA ! The prices I saw a while ago were sales -_-"
* suicide *

[My fav ...Rose+Silver+Black...¥ 44,100 T_T ]

[An other I like ¥ 39,800]


[Because I LOVE diamonds too XD ¥ 16,800 ._. ]

So ... I will go Saturday with Evy to Disney store at Paris, to look for a rose pendant or the rose ring ( of the beauty and the beast of course ! XD)


Oh and yesterday I found a video of the fashion show during Epitanime convention :p





Baby Fululu : 3:30mins XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire