Holidays

I wanted to write something before but I was too much stunned because of meds. Huu~

I just finished a part of the homeworks, we made a file about Suit in group:
History, photos,drawings, fabrics ...
After holidays we will start our personal Suit project =_=.
DONE ><





Last friday, I made my nails in anticiaption of the next
Tokyo Decadance, the October,30ty 2010.
I didnt use tips this time, but the last day I broke my nails at school... T_T
So it's short and not that beautiful actually.
Anyway; I won't do it any months because, 
what you put on your nails it's like if you ingest it.
Of course, it's slower than if you ingest polish nails directly x)
but when I smell the products I use for nails:
polish nails, UV gel, acrylic .... OMG !
Do it every months could be dangerous for health in the future.
Nobody  said, yet, it can be dangerous, because we don't have the necessary back for the moment,
but I prefer to be careful,
and if once I must remove my nail art because one is damaged, but not time to do a new one,
I don't want horrible natural nails ._.
After a while, with UVgel, nails are really damaged and brittle.
So, please gals, be careful with it ._.


 Yesterday I watched a TV documentary about the new trend in "vogue":
The Burlesque,
 and there was 
a Dita Von Teese interview ~ <3
She says: 
"Everybody can be glamour"

Yes but ... No.
I don't really agree.
I saw on web, some gals who likes
pin-up style and admirate Dita,
trying to be elegant with the Dita's provocative touch,
ultimately they are just vulgar, 
and this, in the negative sense.

By the way, 
makes me think about the gyaru 
and espacially in Aghea.

[The October issue; but not the most interesting]
They are provocative but with a "doll" side,
some with a "female child" part.
For me, it's more rich, colorfull and interesting than 
our fashion bitchies in France and espacially in Paris.
They are provocative and vulgar.
The fashion could be more elegant,
pin-up and lolita are fashion...
Why the most of the gals, who fallow the fashion
are so tastless?!


Few days ago I finally received what darling sent me,
cute presents from China.
Tss ... Between strikes ( yes ... not finish XD) and the stupid post service,
I guess next time it will be better if I go to get it by myself.
Even with EMS service they are not able to tell you your package is here.
We paye more for what then ? -_-"

 [ Sweet and warm silk scarf for winter ~]


[Big phone charm, impossible to loose my cell phone now ._. ]



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire