Sunny Sunday



I'm in good mood today ^o^/

It's sunny and warm weather ~

I didn't get enough sleep because of baby sitting last night, so I'm tired =_=
I watched, once again, Vampire Sucks but that time with french subtitles, I have been see it last August but without -_-" I was a but lost and didn't understand all the humor and jokes.
Not bad ...But see it once is good enough x)

But something really good, the actors look like really to the ones in Twilight XDD
Very funny, after some jokes are a bit "too much" ...




Well, I went to rest a bit and tan at the same time!
This afternoon the sun is came to brighten my bed room *o*

[ Yes I'm very white -_-" Damn blood problem]
[Indoors tanning :p ]

Makes me feel like in Spain during holidays ~
That's so great to be that happy since a few days.

By the way,
I saw some pitcures of Hina, a Hime-gal who makes some cute stuff~
So big and cute tummy *o*!
I envy her so much >O<
Jesus Diamante dresses are perfect for pregnancy =P
[ So Cute T_T]



Btw ... Tomorrow for school we must come dressed up with suit ... XD will be funny.


[Suits by MA*RS 2010-2011]
For our personal suit collection, I'm thinking to make something in this kind of "fashion bitches" style X)
I LOVE it so much *o*

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire