The Neverending Lie & Week End





I'm spending horrible days.

I'm still sick and I had a BBsitting last night so I'm a bit tired, but at the same time impossible to sleep well. I think too much.
And the only one who can fix it is in China till Tuesday.
Of course impossible to call him, and fortunately he told me" I will do my best" because I've still don't have news.
Maybe the plane crashed, maybe too much busy with friends, it's the same .

I know ... I've no "right" to write it, I know I promised, but now it's good enough.
I've nothing too lose.
I'm not single and I've a boyfriend I love ...
Anyway .... Doctor Tuesday, I hope she could help me ;_;

About China, I went yesterday with Evy to the Chinese district.
She guided me to the supermarket " Tang Frères" specialized for asian food~

I bought some things , like Banh bao =D
Paradoxical because I don't eat a lot since a few days ._.

[Piggy Banh Bao ! ~]

We went to the nail salon " Au Petit Saigon" I wanted tips for UV gel nails, but nothing any more ... Geeze .



I will found on web but I prefer to see in real what I buy .

By the way, I tried UV nail few weeks ago
It's suuuuper long lol



But when I will have more "eperience", it will be better,
because these ones are not very good >_<>


Of course in the chinese district ... many shop with goodies... Totally useless but so cute XD
I get phone charm, mine were too old for some and others were from my ex ( and too old lol) ^^.



I know, people will think I'm silly to choose this one but ...I liked ^^
and I will see if I give the other part ... I wish, but life is not a fairytail and Princes Charming (or Gothic) dont exist.

About present I send it.
I decided to "decorate" :p





About decorations I removed my deconden on my phone ._. too old
I almost lost a finger ( removed with a knife it's dangerous :p)but it's done and i will do a new one later.

And we found stickers for keyboard, with Evy.
I needed for some letters ... Almost erased.



But it's for japaned/US keyboard -_- so some touches are not with the same functions or too little T_T

Bonus:



The kitty of children I kept last night x)
Her name is : Chatouille ( Tickles)
She is very cute ~

4 commentaires:

  1. ROOOH trop mignon le chaton *_* je lirai l'article plus tard là je gagatise.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Le chat quoi *o*
    Je vois qu'on retiens ça de l'article XD

    En tout cas je suis là si t'as besoin <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ouais ....non mais zuteuh ! XD
    on s'en fiche du kitty XD

    Merci <3

    RépondreSupprimer