D's concert

7~05~2011

 LOL


Zjak

Evy playing with my Cecil McBee scarf


After Concert~


Outfit for the concert.


It was a good concert,
it was funny the part with flags,
Asagi asked people to to the same  than him.
It was a bit like:
" Japan airlines wish you the welcome"
XD

I could not put the track list because I do not remember at all ! XD
They all were warm,  smiling etc.
I was bit surprised , especially from Asagi.

After, they organized a dedicace.
I bought a poster and thought I could introduce GPKISM and Ken,
ask them for a collaboration.
I did not have any little paper to right e-mails  for contact and infos,
so I sacrified my ticket ._.

I was a bit anxious, I'm shy and dislike to do it lol.
It is a bit cheeky for me .
But I did for darling.
Asagi took the paper with  big smile like
"ohh a lovely fan's word"
XD
I explained and he agreed to check it.
Let's see later :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire