Pop'up Salon: Lolita Fashion Show

14~05~2001

Today I participate to a Lolita Fashion Show at 
an even about  new creators/designer: Salon Pop'up

For this time, I was in EGA.
I as a bit anxious because my definition of that style was and bit different
of what the asked me.
For me , Moi-même-Moitié or no, 
EGL=> short skirt
EGA=> Long skirt
Ok, for girls who weart MmM pants, it is concidered as EGA....
but for me it's the "male" side,
even if yes, girls wear it.
So as usual, big conversation about it with Darling, 
when I only ask an advice ....
Getting Ready

Make up, simple the same as usual actually

Tried Pants  x)

Subway~

City of Children in the center the City of Sciences

I loved to go there when i was child,
I must go back ! >_<
I did not really like sciences at school, 
but that ... Museum  ?
Always interested me <3

Last touchs

last explanation for stage

Outfit of the day:
Blouse: Fan Plus Friend
Lavalière: Offbrand
Corset: Offbrand
Pants: Jennyfer
Shoes: Charmant ( japan)
Hairstyle/makeup: Myself

Hanako
I did her hairstyle, 
curl hair fast before show XD
Hard to do something better ><


Did her hairstyle too, in Urgence lol

Hanako

Hanako & Lempicka

Nelly

Hanako & Maleen




Photoshop ..... XD
the fashion design project with the "a space odyssey" 
makes me crazy @_
@




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire