Fashion School 2nd year Vol.24

13~05~2011

Back Friday ~
Neither better nor worse than usual
I do not even remember it was black friday today



 We continued the outfit in Pattern Making,
QiaoChu ~

Sleeve ...


QiaoChu, a chinese classmate-friend,
gave us some chinese sweeties =D
Marshmallow with strawberry jam inside.

I had a bit of time
and an other classmate had a fashion book with her,

I thought about Darling seeing it .... x)
Thierry Mugler  1986-1987
Thierry Mugler fall-winter 1992-1993

Galliano for Dior 2004-2005

Thierry Mugler Fall-Winter 1992-1993

Galliano For Dior 2004-2005

Chantal Thomas 1994-1995


Galliano for Dior 2005-2006

CHantal Thomas 


Galliano For Dior 2005-2006
Makes me think of an Angel ~

Vivienne Westwood 1995-1996

Thierry Mugler  1986-187

Yohji Yamamoto 1995-1996
I liked these models, but not inspiring at all for me ._.
I rather go and see architecture, images, paint, museum, etc to take my inspiration,
even a word , a song or a melody.



I did some research for the scarp book  at school, 
found ideas for the last project in fashion design,
I sincerely had no inspiration at the begining.
But, thinking before to sleep ( I hardly sleep lately)
I got ideas !
I will use the idea of the drawing I made a while ago,
use the pain, the "dark" saide for something constructive.
The words as " Revenge", "Pain", "Sorrow","Fear" are inspiring.


I started a fabric test , but colors will be differents.
It's too much "barbie" or "fairy"

This is the atmosphere, first step of our work.
We have a condition: take inspiration from :
A space of Odyssey by Stanley Kubrick
An other period and make a collection for the future .....
I dont know why it makes me think of a Charlie and the chocolate factory, the scene with the TV XD
and the PV Bad Romance of Lady Gaga

Well .... Im still so bad with photoshop, 
I did not really make what I exactly wished ^^"


Also today, 
I went to have lunch with Mélinda in the chinese district ~ <3
It's amazing, I ate 2 plates !!!!!!
But not hungry for dinner now ...

Frien spring roll, chicken

Fried spring roll again ( yes I DO LOVE it !!) salade, rice, soup
( which made me remember Viet Nam ....I tasted the same ... I do miss Saigon ! T_T)



a thing with rice XD and  a jelly thing with coco !

I aslo bought a part of Darling's present for his B-day <3
sweeties~

played with app's on Iphone with girls in Baby Sitting XD
we are witches ~
Make me think, I've 3 or 5 books abouts wizardry ( white and black)
Satanic Bible too ... and others about  divinatory arts...
I do not have the time to read/study them  T_T arg !




Narsisistic rabbit ... XD





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire