Order Received !

30~05~2011

I received a paper from "Chronopost" ( our EMS)
which indicate I got my order from my Hubby's cousin ~
The package was so huge @_@


Dreamv pumps  

Shoes for pole dance lessons ~



MA*RS suit !

I do not really like leopard print but I must admit,
I like this model 


Replica Jesus Diamante Bolero

Good quality, but the ribbon on the top of the back ....
But we can change it, it is removable.

REplica Jesus Diamante Dress
Hmm, I am a bit desapointed by this one,
the top is very large for me, even if it was a S size >_<
I should add a petticoat under.



Replica Jesus Diamante Dress
Lace has a good quality,
but the top is too large too =_=
I must fix it, should be easy.

Replica Jesus Diamante Coat
I thought it was juts and unkown replica but it is a LizLiza coat o_o

Mini hat
Very lovely!
Details are very neat.




Headband
The same than the mini hat.
I do love and good quality.

Ribbon
I need to thanks my darling for it,
he offered me a part of the order and asked his cousin to order and send for me 
I love you ~

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire