Epitanime Fashion Show and Makeup session

21~05~2011

Today I participate to a Lolita Fashion Show at Epitanime convention.
I was in Shiro lolia ... for the first time ^^.
Ready to go

Epitanime & Stage

I helped Sarah for the hair style,
in 20mins ><

Outfit:
OP: FanPlusFriend
Socks: from Amsterdam
Shoes: offbrand

sarah



Granissado

Just after we back home with friends,
to get them ready for a party.



Eyebows, eyeshadows, faux lashes.....
First time for Clara to have so much make un on the face XD
She must to be the queen of the party :)





A bit the same for Marina, 
but less.


Clara hairstyle, I had to make without many hair accessories >_<
Hard!
But I think the result is correct.


Marina's hairstyle, and bit easier to make,
but impossible to curl her hair >_<





Finally after ....4hrs ?
Ready to go .
Ok I must admit we spoke a lot !




By the way, I found a video of the last fashion show at Salon Pop'up

3 commentaires:

  1. You looked so wonderfull!
    I would love to do some shootings with you<3
    But you need to do my hair my Love, im awfull in that ;___;
    xD <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi dear !

    thanks ! <3
    I want to do some shoot with you too >_<
    do not worry for your hair, im sure there is a solution =D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. uwaaa! loli fashion! the frills! the frills!

    RépondreSupprimer