Last jury

31~05~2011

Today It was the last jury of the year,
our group project.
I won't lie:
I HATE it !
It is currently  a bit hard because I am very tired and sick
(Cold and sore throat)
I look farward for Darling's arrival and I'm a bit scared it happens like the 11th of March in Japan.
I am very anxious, and with last school projects ...

I had to make the patterns and the technical file.
I always made the pattern has they asked me,
"Please make it for tomorrow"
"Ok, did, but I did not correct them yet."
" Then give me  ! I will correct by myself"
"OK ... Then ... I will try to start the technical file"

and after " Because of you I could not spent my Girlfriend birthday with her,
I spent all my week end on your shitty patterns, you are useless !"
Eh ... at the same time YOU took me them said you will do it,
I asked nothing =_=

Plus, call me to scold, they know,
but reply to an SMS because I needed some informations
to finish the technical file, NOTHING

" Yes I saw but I forgot"....


We are preparing ...



Helping Qiao Chu to dress up




Our model~


Outfit of the day:
MA*RS outfit
Shoes: Dreamv



Well, finally the Jury was good, 
they was glad .
I think we could have a good mark.
But nothing in english !!!!
I translated many things in english and ... T_T



Recent purchases~



1 commentaire: