With My Care

1~03~2012


A message for Kayako:
I just got an email from on of your friend telling me I wrote about you.
That article is NOT! Get a life and stop to check and bitch me.
This one if for Patricia aka Sakigoth, get it ?!
You should come and ask before telling wrong things.
And learn how to read correctly, bc i named the person, sorry if your are worst than me on english, you can still use google translate in any cases.
Thx

A quick article:
A friend ofmine shown me some things she randomly found about Ms.P.
( How world is small, unfortunately lol)
My darling told me “ no she does not check your activity on web, she does not care about you”,
Obviously noJ.
She screened an article from my blog and then, bitched and juged me ( it is a bit contradictive when she says people should not, when they do not know the situation) with her friends and posted messagessent by my Darling to her when he was angry at me (who never had disputes with her/his love ?)
You think I am the poor-stupid and blind girl, I am sorry you are wrong.
I am glad you left it on public , I have to warmly thank you, so my friends hown me, she was worried about me, but all what he wrote to you about me , I knew it ^^.
When we have to say things to each other, we do , and yeah, we can be rude , but we do not lie to each other at least . x)
We always find a solution and accept we need to do efforts, has in everyrelationship.
We are adults, we are not ?
Life is not pink~

We both considered the possibility to have a break, but it is actually fixed and we moved on.
We planed things together and for my part I have nothing to loose in this future: not my money, not my professional situation, not my health, not mymind, I am much better because I had his support.
I can be hard to live with ( it is my temper XD)
We all have flaws, myself, him but especially you. Your life seems very empty and bored if still you have such topics with your friends at your age.

But I can understand being single, losing one of the best friend we had and
drowning the despair in alcohol, is not easy ( but how pathetic).
You should get out of our lifes, stop to bitch about us ( what a friend you were to bitch someone, like you do ? I had friend for years and we had to end, that person hurt me but I did not bitch about her.
And which kind of friend are you to ASK presents ?
To say my Love used you because YOU CHOSEN to offer him presents without get something back without asking ?
My darling asked you nothing, no presents, you did it by YOURSELF and after you complain ?
If you offer presents to get others back, it is disgusting.
See, unlike you, I do not even have to ask to get presents and surprises from him <3 )
I do not neet to pretend I am engaged when I am not, especially when the other said " I never been engaged with her, only friends"
I do not imagine my life,
and I am not a slut who takes naked  photos or with underwear on my bed, 

to send to a "friend" who did not love you anymore , 
and now , even not like, just hate by what you did and said.
I am not a slut who tries to have serverals guys,
maybe your ex-boyfriends where only for sex ? Because you could not get my Darling ?
You life is really sad , poor you.


I can also understand , seeing a younger, taller and a thinner girl, with a better smile ( yes I do not have  teeth which makes my jaw like  monkeys ^^)  getting what you wished and finally lost, is frustrating; especially when you are not able to keep a fiancé or a boyfriend, unlike you, I did, I made efforts, WE made efforts. Because we love each other, we are able to speak and listen.
But just after anger, we all need to calm down, myself first, and it happens we can be confused.
Yes I think I can tell it, after all situations we had to face and the problems( some caused by your selfishness and stubbornness
( yes yes , like me XD) ) we are still together.
And you are OUT.
If you are mature, forget us once and for all, go and get a rich husband aschink girls know how to do.
Stop to name the exs too, whe are just full of hatred, maybe just like you ?

Please next time, instead of bitching in the back, come, it will not make youbetter because you did not come andshown me it by yourself , you did only to look better, for yourself , front others.
But we all did that once ^^ ( especially girls lol)
Having so much anger, is a bit stupid .
Stop to try to get pity too,

posting so often yiou wish to die or suicide, 
if your life is so piddling,
then DO what you said or shut up! XD
People who really wish to suicide do not use that way.
( I know what I am speaking about, I lost my aunt last summer by suicide.)

I like my life , and obviously, unlike you, I do not envy you at all ^^
How you act show a lot of jealousy and sourness.
I've jobs I do like and I am not getting bored,
I do fashion studies I like,

I will live with my Love in our own appartment,
I met his family and lived with him, unlike you,
I've very good friends, who are not bitches,
I live in France, the country where come the most of the bitch luxe brands you like

the country where is from the fashion you follow
the country where are from so many beauty products you buy with + XX%
I rather be myself, and wear what I like, instead of what is "trendy"
I rather like to save money for my children and family,

because yes, I will not be spinster,
I do not need circle lenses, false lashes, fake (ugly) nails, short clothes to look "correct"
and attractive, even with simple denim and no makeup, 
people turn on my way down the street. ;)
and so much more~

By the way, stop to imagine a life you do not have, 

publishing you were engaged to him when you were not ^^
Where was the traditional dinner , with families?
The engagement rings ?
The traditionnal presents for the anniversaries?
The wedding date ?
The commun life ?
The same appartment ?
You had a boyfriend but setting you were engaged with an other ...
For me, girls like that it is called "slut",
especially when the guy is not single and does not care about you,

if yes, he would  not date with you and not with girls who are farest than you from him,
he would come and live with you,  did he ?
NO!  =D

So , screen it, and bitch us ( especially without knowing me lol) I hope thanks to that article I could give you few hectic minutes~
Thank you very much , I am slowly learning and improving in canto/mando thanks to you , and working onmyself too. Really, thank you again <3
If you have anything to say,
be courageous, be adult, and come by yourself.


I am sorry for my poor english, I did not have the luck to go to a double language school unlike you,
but for your info, it's " she DOES not" instead of " she don't" .
And yes I will still use the pixel emoticons, because Darling made on to me too and I like it ^^


Well now i've to go back to work ^^
I am maybe talentless but I succeed into a fashion school and in my other jobs without getting bored <3





Thank you people in 1 day 37 visits for my unknown blog~
Obviously, dramas still interest you more than

clever subjects ! xDDD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire