Job - Trying outfit for the next Tokyo Decadance Paris

10~10~2012

On the way to go to internship,
I saw that :
Really made me smile, 
and I must admit
I am torn between two "points of view"
1: It does not disturb me,
I have nothing to reproch myself, 
I do nothing illegal or else,
so the government can watch me XD
It also can else if people are agressed,
or else, so why not.
2: It is a the same time, 
it is becoming like "big brother"
everyone is watching everyone,
and what it disturb me is the drifts.
It should be for the peace of everyone
but we all know gorvement does more than that ...

I got two of my orders,
the other seasons of the roman mysteries,

And the red lipstick by Dita Von Teese for the brand ArtDeco <3 p="p">
The color is lighter than the red lipstick she "made" for M.A.C
but , it is long-lasting.


Bunny Present x)

After Girls, I tried the outfit for the next 
Tokyo Decadance Paris for halloween
This year again the theme is Angel or Devil ;)

Tried some  coordinations


But dont post all, 
they do not worth it.

And took a relaxing bath !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire