Life

17~10~2012

Forthe dessert at internship;
my  boss bought me a pastel de nata :p
It was not as much soft as the one at Guangzhou,
but it has a bit like an Holidays's taste :p


Coming back at home, before to go to get girls,
I had the surprise to found my ancian kindergarder teacher  at home
drinking a tea with mom !
Her and Mom are friends since years now,
they both  knew each other before our birth ^^
( Mom is teacher too, that's why)
Today I also reveived the Angelic pretty " proper girl" JSK  from Chouchoute ! <3 p="p">
As usual it is a bit large, but thanks to the waistie it is ok.
I will wear it saturday maybe ^^


Got the headband too ! <3 p="p">

So tiring to be a  house-rabbit :p





We all agree, we are in October, mid october,
in France, 
but the night I still have these damn mosquitoes !
WTF ?!
It is not the first the last one bitten me so much !
All the back and arms ..... -_-
World is driving mad .....



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire