Shopping

26~10~2012

After girls, went to the Toy's Village of Joué Club,
I wanted to buy an High Monster doll I found on web, 
and fall in live with her halloween Make up.
Plus, pink and black,
made me think of MA*RS but with the gothic touch~


Windows display




I love the barbies of the year ^^

.... Yes you do not "dream"
It is Bella from Twilight XD

Grace Kelly Barbie is not bad
I love her dress .

How Bratz copiez High Monster
 after High monster copied them XD


Draculaura is mine <3 br="br">I love vampires ~
Even before twilight,
I wanted so bad to watch Dracula !
God ! I had to wait from mom to agree I watch it -_-
It became one of my favorite movie *_*

PIGGY GIRL!! <3 p="p">
Passed at Kiko :p

Base

I know I have a lot of eyeshadows already but noth these ones :p

Brush

Bought a non-coloured powder,
because even the ligher one is often to dark for my skin
and I look orange -_-

I tried quickly the make up for the Tokyo Decadance ^^



2 commentaires:

  1. Tu vas être trop belle, je le sens ! <33 J'adorerais venir mais j'ai plus de sous ç_ç

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Mici <3 mais ca reste a voir :s
      C'est dommage que tu ne viennes pas :( mais en mm temps c'est pas donné ... ca sera mon dernier truc ._. car la dernière fois je n'y avais pas été -_-

      Supprimer