Wedding fair at Louvre Museum

06~10~2012


Lately I quickly drawn  
an idea for on of my wedding dress,
the one I will make by myself
even if I know it's bad luck to do XD

Found on facebook x)

Outfit of the day:
Shirt & dress : zara
Tights, Shoes: offbrand
Bag: Jesus Diamante
Corsage: rococo soul

In the métro; on the line 14,
I did not immédiatly realized
what were the shapes ... :p

This one is in the Louvre Museum,
the Carousel ,
I do love this place, 
I still remember the  photoshoot we had with Justine,
Need to do one again by the way !

^o^V
I met Sylvie, Jasmine and Bonnie
they where on the wedding fair
to help models to dress up for the fashion show.

Wedding table



The theme of the year was:
Wedding & Cinema
















Before the show I went to the backstages
and speak a bit with friends
then, at 3:00pm
Ready for the fashion show.


Before the models come,
they passed some extract of wedding part from famous
movies, the one
I remember the best
is " Le guépard", 
because we studied it at school for our diploma
in litérature @_@
I do not really like the book, 
tooooo slow !
The movie same, it is really slow,
you almost can feel the heat and their pain XD
But the story itself is nice and the costumes in the movie
are just amazing !

Samson
Samson & Cymbeline





Gwanni





Perry Ah Why


Perry Ah Why

Perry Ah Why

Peter tailor

Agnès Szabelewski

Alesandra Paris







Martin D'autry







Faubourg saint Suplice



Canotier


Martin d'autry




Cymbeline

Savile House by Scabal


Cathrine varnier


Rosa Clara

Rosa Clara


faubourg saint suplice



































































































































The fashion show was not bad
but , past years, 
I saw some I prefered better.








New designers 




















There was a kind of "photomaton"
You can rent it during the wedding,
the comagny instals and there is
2 persons from to manage, instal and uninstal the
platform.
You took photos and it earse the "imperfections" :p
Of course , super light and back ground always help
but the idea to put one during a wedding is fun ^^

We did two with Sylvie,  I need her to send me the photos
I forgot to take one before to leave,
I was a bit hurry, I am working tonight in a new family.

The backstages with the dresses for the fashion show.

A free magasine about jewish traditions,
seems interesting so I took it to read later.

Around 19:30
went to the family's place,
kids are  really nice, like the parents ^^
I am very lucky to work for such  families !

I drawn a bit, 
wrote letter to my friend 
and put out of my bag my precious !
I look forward to watch the roman myteries !

The Kitty's home,
she is so sweet and  friendly.

I was a bit hard to follow the first episodes,
I read the firsts books when I was around 13...
It is been a while now, 
also I was tired and It was getting late,
without any subtitles, even in english ._.
So at 1:00am it requires a bit more of concentration for me
but I was falling asleep XD



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire