Week

03~10~2012

Currently I leave home at 6:50am,
and it's the full moon~

It might explain why I am so 
often grumpy XD
Were-Piggy


Every mornings I passe front a
"Parapsycology" "center" ,
I think about Chouchoute x)

Coco who comes to visit us sometimes in the Atelier,
my boss's dog ,
she is very cute XD
Sometimes she jump on me when I am back from
boulangerie with my lunch, follow me and wait front me
weeping to get a piece of the lunch <3 p="p">

Doing Patternmaking, watching Kaamelott 8D

Last monday,
the youngest girl I look after,
had her first modern dance lesson,
The studio is closer from school
so much better,
we will not have to hurry to much .

The celling was covered with a ton 
of posters.


Befor to get girls today,
I went to our town hall
and get wedding papers,
according to Darling's wishies
 to know what  we will need for the wedding later.
I might start to draw my wedding dress,
but first I want something small, 
only with few friends and would like to spend the day at Versailles
and after, when more money,
to do a proper and bigger ceremony with maybe a traditional chinese
part ...
Anyway, not yet .


I tried  to play a bit before to sleep , 
but too much tired -_- .





2 commentaires:

  1. Rah, ton mariage devient plus concret, je suis contente pour toi <3

    Le chien est trop mignon !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks <3

    Oui elle est trop choue XD

    RépondreSupprimer