Daily

21~11~2013

Starting the day with Mägo de Oz.


It is hard to wake up to go to school =_=

Today's shitty outfit.
I was lazy , yes.

We are very serious at Uni, 
candy crush got us :/

Also, coming back to parents's, 
I received the Harry Potter set :p
A child desire x)

It even fits the rabbit.

Darling just came back from his tour at Prague, 
and got me some post cards.


And a russian style hat.




Im studying again english, as I have a test to evaluate our english level at school.
But I do not have much hope. I still make a lot of mistakes .


I got the koala in the kinder surprise 8D




Im sick too -_-
Using the grand ma way, in the hope it will work.


25~11~2013

Mouarf :p
Mägo de Oz during breakfast.


"I am the light of the world"


On the evening, I met Justine, we wanted to go to an exhibition, 
but at the entrance they said they were going to close soon.


We the, decided to go to the Chanps Elysées avenue instead.

The Grand Palais




Old car.


It's soon Christmas

We passed at Disney store ...

Quite a trap for Justine, she is like a kid here .
I swear , I do not know her ... XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire