Last day with Choue

03~11~2013

Today was Shopping time at la defense :p

The two geeks on the train ...

It is ... Interesting xD
I cannot sing , too bad x)

Waterfall :o


I like the new déco x)

Baskets for dirty clothes, 
it's cute *^*

This little girl with her chocolate ice cream was a real danger ....
She put chocolate everywhere o_O

* dies of happiness*

We took cheese cakes with choue, her speculos taste and I, Oreo :p

At Toy's ur us, I saw that, I must have it if I have kids xD
( No i do not make any tranfert ... No No )

Yoda lego

Dark Vador

If I was a kid, I would ask them all for Christmas !

Ballet Barbie ... I would buy if I had a bigger place xD

THOR !! *^*

*in love*

Spéciale dédicace à Choue ! Swag Hipster Pika.

For my brother xD

L'arche

I would like .... But must not ...

Got some little things ... ( But I should not)

For cupcakes è_é

Lamp

The Berko ones *^*....

Ok ok ... I failed! I should not but ... T_T Draculaura quoi !


Choue who is playing .... xD

she has to leave on the evening.
We went to her train station and before, had a last Mcdonald , for dinner xD

It was a great week end ! Hope we could do it again soon ^^
Here her BLOG, she wrote about her stay in Paris too ^^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire