English test and guides for Spain

27~11~2013


Sunset at Uni

I went to buy book, before my trips, 
Finally, I will go to Barcelona too.

Raven.
We are a lot in our district o_O
Plus, some are huge...

Watching, again, the Beauty and the Beast,
and, because of Alizée and Loliz, 
I cannot avoid the conexion ... :/


29~11~2013

Today, after the morning class, 
we had an english test to evaluate our level.


After, we were all a bit ... Not really comfortable XD
We well see, I think I need to get ready to have english during the second semester x)

I was waiting for Ana, we , with Jessica , go to make an "observation" of a baby for the Pschology of the development course.
I was listening some songs by Azis, my cousin Marina, always shown me interesting things x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire