FESPI Seminar

06~11~2013

Today, was a LOOOONG day.
We went with out  teacher of  pedagogical innovation to a seminar.
We were all tired as hell !
And not quite motivated.

But we wanted to do it well,
I , for my part, tried to be serious.

But after 30mins...
It became a drawing lesson !



And I made some "art" xD


On the adternoon, we participated to some "ateliers", which was interesting, but due to our leak of experience, we could not really interact.

We could leave earlier, so I went to Paris

I passed to the Saint Augustin Church.


I really Love this church.




Thanked


Was empty and quite pleasant.








I went to my dad shop , and he showed me his job at the cinema.

I am behind the scene 8DDDDD

Went back home and got my package.
I got my wand *^*

I really love it <3 p="">



And packet bunny !!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire