Visit from the family from

08~11~2013


Today's outfit for the evening.

My cousin, his wife and their son from Madrid came to Paris for few days.
We organized a dinner to meet each other.
But also, my other cousin, his brother, whith his husband, 
came few days from Copenhagen
It was a surprise for everybody, none of the both cousins knew his brother will be here . 8D


Mom set the table with the porcelain and cristal dishies ~

My brother served ...

Bro' immersed in a highly intellectual reading.
At the end of the evning, we planed an other dinner,
to meet again everyone before they leave .

I am glad, we rarely are all together,
and I do miss having family dinners since the death of my grand-ma and grand uncle and unt .


 10~11~2013
I woke up and , in a huge effort, went to run .


It was a bit fresh, but it was pleasant to run under the morning sun.
Passing by the parc I used to go with granny

Passing by the church.


Before, when I was a kid, 
in this artificial pool, there were fishes and frogs.
Now, there is nothing anymore, it's a bit sad, like dead.

I did 4kms, it's not bad for a begining.
I hope, before spain to succeed to do 5, without any stop.
Step by step ~

Going back to parent's place, to go to the dinner.


Tonight's outfit.




We went to the italian restaurent near my Dad's shop
Pizza 4 cheeses *^*

Lilttle cousin playing with me 3DS x)

A tea to finish this heavy dinner .


We had a sunny day, 
and a sunset is beautiful tonight.
It was a perfect moment to listen
the cover of "Nothing else matters" from Metallica, by Leo Jiménez.






Because the cover is beautiful :p



And the originaln mythical ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire