Choue is home !!!!

01~11~2013

I made a mistake ; the day of the dead is tomorrow :p

My dear Choue is finally in Paris !
She came for the week end an stayed at my place ^^

Of course, we directly went to have lunch at Mc Donald :p


I got a melody watch, which I gave to Choue :p

We then came back to paris and meet some of our friends.
We passed by the distrcit of the Marais, which is the Jewish and Gay district :p
Some of jewish students were doing a lil dance x)

Cake shop !

Traditional whiped, chocolate and crème patissière crêpe 8D

:o !!! I want !! xD



Arts et métiers Station

With choue, we passed at Notre Dame during the Toussaints mass

Jesus ~* having an other one in mind*

I realy love the mass, the songs I mean *^*

We took some more photos and came back home, quite tired ! xD



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire