Fashion University Vol.11 Exams, Jury, Models and GPKoala & BBF adventures

We started our pattern making exam the last Monday.
5 hours per day during 5 days... It's exhausting,
but ...I don't have the worse model dress !

Tomorrow I will start the sleeve, I hope, I will finish it soon and with the fewest mistakes possible. >_<


Construction ...



Half mulin....

Makes me think,the last friday we had the jury for our personal dress project.
It's my friend Evy who was my model ^^.



We played with the " photography Studio" at school. x3






I was model for my friend Xiao Xu too.


(OMG how I'm white ><) About it, at the begining of the year, I met a girl in seconde year, Vicky, very sweet <3.>



I'm recently back on ameblo and I re-discovered icons I made with pixel few months ago.
GPKoala and Baby Fululu... Pixel Version xD.



I will make new adventures soon, I miss it soooo much !
Unfortunately, philosophy lessons are finished to draw it * sighs *
I think ...their friendship will evolve... ~ <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire