Movie: Air Doll

Please forgive me, I finished to write this article in french on ameblo and ... I deleted it -_-"""""".

So I'm a bit tired, I will use google translate, excuse me ... english will be worse than usual T_T



So today, it was cinema with Evy, to see " Air Doll "



*:..。 O ○ ☆ ゚ ・ :,。*:..。 o ○ ☆

Air Doll (空 気 人形, Kuki ningyou) is a Japanese movie realised in 2009 and directed by Hirokazu Koreeda. The film is based on the manga Yoshiie Goda, The Pneumatic Figure of a girl, which was published in the magazine Big Comic original1 specializes in the kind Seinen. The manga tells the story of a doll who is endowed with a soul.
[Source: Wikipedia]


This is not my favorite movie, I found a bit slow.
But not uninteresting.

Nozomi is a doll glonflable established to satisfy the sexual desire of his
owner.
But one day she get the breath life .



She goes for a stroll in the city and discovers the world with the innocence of a child. Paradoxical when we think she is a sexual doll, something no innocent at all.

With life but also and above all a heart, she falls in love with
Junichi working in a DVD rental store. She is hire in the shop.

Junichi makes her to discover the world, even trying to explain the meaning of "life" and "death", a concept a bit abstract for Nozomi, who can not assimilate it.




One day, speaking to Junichi declares to be like her, for him means "empty" for her, "be a doll".
An accident happens, she falls and hurts her hand. front
the eyes of the young man surprised.

He hastens to help by gluing the cut with "Scotch", or to avoid making too many commercials, tape. Lol
Junichi the reinflates, but the valve Nozomi is located on its belly,
cameras filming, the angle of view that may be misconstrued by the boss
store.
He told her she had "something" with Junichi, and having seen with his owner who walked in the park, he takes her for a easy girl.
Nozomi wascreated for "that" and she let the boss to have sex with her.


Having now feelings, Nozomi is hiding in a closet at his
owner to avoid him, it has bought another doll he
also named Nozomi.
Actually the first Nozomi was the ex-girlfriend of the Nozomi doll's owner.

Our beloved doll appears before him and she realized he bought an other girl, she was there only to substitute the ex-gf, the owner would prefer Nozomi become again a doll, a doll because she does not cause problems.
She goes and joins Junichi (san ichi ni ... lol!) In which she said he could ask him what he wants, she is made for that.

A little mixture between a woman who must be ready to all
demands of the man, and the feeling of love or someone is willing to do anything to
someone you love to do anything to please him and keep him/her next to you ... (sorry! My heart is talking to my place> <)



Junichi asks her to deflate her, and he did it several times
on. Inflate, deflate, re-inflate ....
Junichi who blows air at Nozomi, is perhaps the equivalent of
her pleasure, her orgasm to her.

I thought the movie too cute ... Too twisted for a Japanese film.
What follows confirms my idea ... I'll maybe take a break for what is Japanese films and Nippon literature .

Nozomi, always with his idea that Junichi is like her and her good heart, wants to turn him "blowing pleasure" as he has done for her.
She cuts the belly and tries to close with schotch,
but alas , it's not air which escapes, but blood.
Nozomi who wanted to infuse the air had no effect.

I was "shocked" in this scene , the young man
not even try to escape or struggle.

Just like a doll "broken", Nozomi puts Junichi in a plastic bag and
place in the midst of "waste".
She realizes that something different is happening, but she
doesnt understand what the difference between her a doll, and he, a human
flesh and blood.





Nozomi will go to wastes at her turn too.

The film is a reflection of society, especially in big cities.
do we care about the feelings of others ? have we feelings ourselves?
This bit also about the respect of others too.

Have a heart is painful.

One takes a doll because it is less problematic, less suffering ...

It is a sad truth, being "heartless" may be "easier" but in this case we are still human?

"If we had no heart that we would be machines

* ☆ * ☆ ゚ ゜ ゚ * ゚ ゜ ゚ * ☆ * * ☆ ゚ ゜ ゚ * ゚ ゜ ゚ * ☆ * * ☆ ゚ ゜ ゚ * ゚ ゜ ゚ *




I don't though write this kind of thing today , especially since my fit yesterday.

Darling is went to sleep, I feel that the longer it goes ... the less there is contact.
I had to go looking for the tissue box and I think investing in
waterproof makeup

I think , that, now, the words have no more effect anymore. It works 5 seconds I'm good and after , Plop ! " But I remember he said that ... and ... if..."
Despite of what he says Imalways afraid. I would be more of concrete, more acts.
But it's impossible ... For now.
And always the same things back, I try to bury it in
depths of myself, the ghosts come back.

I thought about all cases ... It's painful in all.
Speak no longer sufficient. Even with him.
Till the problems won't be fixed....

It is already difficult for myself, I irritate myself, when I know that's part of the reason that his love for his ex faded, finding himself powerless ... I also have this fear.
I'll take my misfortune patiently ... Until ...

My Daddy loloche just sent me an sms "We dont buy waterproof makeup without a
reason "and ... I calmed down and returned it off again ... Why so easily?" Am I in the end?

It's frustrating not being able to call or go cower in the arms of the one you love to get some comfort when things go wrong.


Here the french version.
With some differences, as usual ^^"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire